Monday, March 26, 2012

If the Devil can't make you bad, he will make you busy!

Seriously, things are too crazy to keep up. I set high goals for this year, in both personal and business. I knew that with high goals, life would get crazy.....and I had no idea how crazy it would get.

My Grandparent's have had health issues all year, and I lost my Step-Grandfather earlier this year. Nate's broken nose needed surgery, so there was pre-op, then surgery within a week of him breaking his nose. Then back for more appointments the next week. The day of Nate's surgery, I got an infected wisdom tooth, and found out that I need all four pulled. I have been subbing more than before, and the kids are busy with activities.

With all those things, excuses would be easy. I could say I don't have time to workout, or that I need to put my business on the back burner. But I won't. I don't like excuses, and I will do my best to keep working towards those goals, no matter the obstacle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Holls!!

-Katie