Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thankfulness Challenge

I know everyone posts what they are thankful for in November. But truth is we need to be thankful all year round. And on top of that, we need to tell others that we are thankful for them. It's been on my heart to reach out to others this year and tell them how thankful I am for what they do and who they are. So many times I think about it, but never say it. It only takes a couple minutes to write a note, or type and email. But I have found that the recipients appreciate the kind words immensely. So that's the challenge, let's all tell others that we are thankful for them. I will start with a few, but the possibilities are endless. Teachers, Principles, family, friends, mail carrier, youth leaders, pastors, bus drivers, co-workers........