Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Projects

Is it just me, or are there five million projects that need to be done in the next few weeks? I'm feeling very overwhelmed (which is normal for this time of year!). Just when I think I am getting somewhere, five new things pop up. I started making lists, but then keep forgetting them at home. Yesterday I made a list of things that had to get done that day. I think I will keep this up. If I can just get certain projects done and out of the way, I can focus on the day to day projects. So what have I been working on you ask? (Thanks for asking!). Here's just a few, and mind you, I can't share them all because they are gifts!

  • Project Pace (after school program that I work at school). I'm filling 70 frappacinno jars with cocoa mix and mini marshmallows. The kids will decorate them and add a gift tag. 
  • Baskets for Christmas presents (homemade goodies inside).
  • Shutterfly book for a Christmas present ( gotta say, it turned out so cute, I bought one for myself. Really defeated the purpose of a free book!). 
  • Christmas shopping.....slowly but surely I will get it all done.....the list is BIG. 
  • Christmas cards are finally done and mailed. 120 cards in all!
That's just a few things. What's your projects??

No comments: