Friday, December 10, 2010

Scentsy News

TA DA!!!

I am super excited that I made Scentsy DIRECTOR! This is a huge accomplishment and even more that I got there a month before my goal date. I am so thankful for Scentsy and the opportunities it gives it's consultants. I now get to name my team and go to Boot Camp in March!

This summer, Scentsy had an incentive where you could earn certain prizes. I earned an ipod nano and I got mine yesterday. I spent a couple hours playing with it last night. It's super small! Lily is pumped because now she gets my old mp3 player. (What's really sad is all I had to show her was the on and off switch. She had that puppy figured out in 2 seconds flat. We won't talk about how long it took me the first day.....).

Need great gift ideas? Check out my Scentsy website. From stocking stuffers like scent circles, travel tins, room sprays and fragrance foams to great teacher gifts like plug ins and scent packs. My favorite holiday scents right now are Christmas cottage and Eskimo Kiss. And don't forget about Scentsy Buddies. What a great cuddly gift for the child on your list!

Click on the Scentsy logo on the side of the blog to shop! Thank you!

No comments: