Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Velata, So Easy, A 9 Year Old Can Do It!

You know you have a Velata addict in the house, when she's always on the hunt for things to dip in chocolate.
Last week I brought home a half flat of local strawberries (LOVE local berries!) to make jam. I was stirring a pot of strawberry rhubarb jam when Lily came in and saw the extra berries. She grabbed the Velata chocolate, microwaved it for one minute, then plugged in the warmer. She was dipping strawberries in chocolate fondue and had half a pound devoured before I could stop her! It's seriously that easy, and sooo yummy!
Need to try it yourself? Check out my website, easy-fondue.com.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love your blog! Looking forward to reading more! Would appreciate the follow back! Have a good evening. -Kat

http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com