Monday, January 21, 2013

Toy Room Makeover

When we moved into our house 9 1/2 years ago, my Aunt Joni, cousin Joell and sister Amy did an amazing thing for us. In the days before we moved in, they stripped the wall paper in what would be the toy room, and gave it a fresh coat of paint. Now, this wasn't any ordinary wall paper. It was a nature scene. No joke. In fact, this is Amy and Joell in front of it. I have this picture framed and on the wall that it was taken. I will forever be grateful for the act of kindness they showed me in a very challenging time!





I heard it was a pain to peel off, piece by piece. Here's more before and after photos.

 Today we start over again. The ugly carpet that was never tacked down is gone. The ugly paneling on the other walls will be gone. The popcorn ceiling will be gone.  New lighting, new flooring, new paint.....new, new, new!! Can't wait to show you the next after photos!

1 comment:

Joell said...

Oh my goodness, I don't know I've ever seen the other before and after photos!? Great memories! Can't wait to see your latest remodel!