Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Watching Over You

There is a little tradition among my friends, when one goes on vacation, the others break into their house and prank it. We have had lots of fun over the years with tampons, aluminum foil, sticky notes....and more. A few years ago my wonderful sister in law took all the labels off the cans in my house (102 of them!) and then hid them....and the master list telling me what was in each can. Let's just say when you come home from vacation, tired and irritated....finding a master list is NOT fun. Anyways....while we were in Legoland they broke into my house again (someone remind me to change the garage door code!).
Here's what we found.....there were hundreds of them.....everywhere you looked.....and I'm still finding them!!













No comments: