Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Join the Journey!

When I joined Scentsy over 7 years ago, I had no idea how it would change my life. I just loved the products and wanted to share that with others. Along the way I gained self confidence as a small business owner. I gained friendships from customers and fellow consultants. I have had so many adventures that I will treasure as the best memories. I have had so much fun.....never once has this felt like work! And of course gained an income that helps my family.

Scentsy launched a brand new catalog today full of beautiful new warmers and amazing new scents. I love fruity and flowery scents so I get really excited for the spring/summer catalog.

Now is a huge opportunity to join Scentsy and start your own journey for only $49 (plus tax and shipping). What a deal! Don't miss out on this great timing to join in on the fun and start sharing Scentsy!  https://hollysnow.scentsy.us/Enrollment/Join

No comments: