Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trip to Oregon












We made a last minute trip to my Dad's last week. Dan got off the boat on Tuesday morning, drove home from Seattle, then we drove the 10 hours to Dad and Marsha's. We had a beautiful sunset on the way over, and a super cool lightning storm after dark. The kids had a blast on the motorcycle and four wheeler. Dad had just cut his hay field, so Nate learned how to rake and bale the hay. Then he drove the tractor when they picked up the bales.
Dad planned a big BBQ and invited everyone he knew. We had some great food and fun! We pulled out the old card to go to dinner at a fun little diner one night. I FINALLY got to drive my Dad's '55 Chevy Bel Air. I'm the last of the kids, so we have all had a chance to drive it now.
We had a blast and loved the dry heat. I hope the kids remember the great times we had.

No comments: