- I can't go line up, my feet won't let me.
- My brother got kicked out of this school.
- My Dad bought a GMC today and it cost $100, and then he bought my Mom a Porsche for $200.
- Knock knock jokes that make no sense and include the words banana wana.
- My Dad has a computer but I can't play games on it or it will get little bugs in it.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Things you hear from Kindergartners
I'm working in a kindergarten class, and I tell you they crack me up every day. If you ever need a good laugh, just go eat lunch with the kindergartners. Here are a few things I heard this week.