Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Pictures

The 2nd annual chili cook off and pumpkin carving party at Little Bearfoot Farm was a hit. We all had a blast. Who knew that 8 different chili's could be so different. The winner for the night was Brad Neitling, and the boobie prize when to Jennifer Roosma. While I really liked my own chili, I think I was near the bottom on the votes. Oh well, we all had fun. The kids carved their pumpkins (Nate on his own, Lily directed me on what she wanted). And the pigs at the farm were happy with all the pumpkin guts. Thanks everyone for a fun night.....I will keep working on my chili until I win!



And of course, it wouldn't be a gathering without cupcakes. Here is my annual "Sierra with a cupcake" picture. To see a history of other pictures click Here.

2 comments:

DJan said...

What I'm wondering is what made the winning chili the WINNER? Was it the heat? Or something else? I'm really curious. If you want to leave a comment on what you might have to say about it, I'm all ears!

Snow Mommy said...

I don't know exactly what helped Brad win, but I know his chili was spicy and also had colorful peppers in it that gave a little sweetness.