It isn't a party at my house unless:
- The kids destroy the play room.
- There are kids running around the house screaming.
- My brother Marty makes a kid cry.
- Something gets broken. (Most of the time it's Marty's fault)
- Juice gets spilled.
- My garbage can overflows.
- Someone finds my candy stash (get out of my gummy bears!!!!)
- A kiddo has a poopy diaper.
- The twins want cookies (and Aunty always gives them cookies!).
- Kids fight over toys.
- Something gets lost......we can't find the DVD remote today, and I'm getting scarred.
- Kids cry when it's time to go home.
- Somebody forgets something here......last night we got to dig through a purse to see who it belonged to!
- Sierra has a cupcake......Seriously, here are just a few examples!
Lily's birthday last May.
Lily's birthday May 2006.