Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Frustrations!

My hubby came home on Friday from his classes in Astoria. He brought home a new computer that he bought for me. While I am thrilled that I have a new updated computer (with a beautiful big screen) this thing has been my frustration all weekend. I am not a fan of Window's Vista, and these new programs are not compatible with my old ones. I have been downloading programs all day so that I can watch my videos, write on my online classes and all the other things that I need to do. Dan has the computer brains of the family, and has been frustrated with my lack of technical jargon. I am stuck in my ways of how I do things, like upload pictures from my camera. When it's not the same, I'm lost. I'll be happy when all my old stuff is transferred onto the new computer, and I actually know how to run it all. Dan suggested that I get the Window's for beginners program (training wheels as he called them). Thanks honey!

No comments: