Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mood and Weather

Yes, I should be doing homework right now. I wanted to share with everyone a little quote that I found while doing my assigned reading for my Behavior Management class.

"It is my daily mood that makes the weather."
Haim Ginott

As parents we hold a lot of power and control over our house hold. When we are in a foul mood, you can bet that the rest of the house will be in one too. We have to make a daily choice to have a positive attitude. It can be the same with our spouses. My foul mood will be contagious, and then it's down hill from there. I wrote this quote on a card and now have it on my fridge. I hope it will remind me to watch my attitude.

I told you I would drag you along with me on my school journey......now put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

You Go Girl!

No comments: