Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankfulness Day 6

I am grateful for my wonderful friends. They are the most supportive and caring group! They will help me out when needed and not get mad when we leave toilets on their porch. The will give a listening ear, and not get mad when we foil their house. They will have bon fires and BBQ's and not get mad when we sneak over to their house for a pool party while they are gone. They have chili cook offs and poker nights, and can keep secrets! They will play tricks on me, throw suprise parties for me, and know that I will still love them (Although revenge is coming).

Thank you to my "BB" girls, I can't wait for girls night! Thank you to my friends from school who are so kind to take my children when needed. Thank you to my far away friends who I miss greatly!