- Summer should be warm/hot and we should not NEED to wear socks.
- Summer is the only time that I polish my toe nails, and I need to show them off.
- Socks in the summer tend to be extra dirty and smelly, gross!
- I have enough laundry to do in the summer with beach towels, swimsuits, blankets used at picnics, and sleeping bags from camping. I don't have time to sit and fold socks!
- Socks tend to disappear more in the summer, leaving me with a big pile of single socks.
- Did I mention that summer should be HOT? Today it's only 62 degrees, making me want to put socks on. Hello, it's late August, bring on the heat!
- Socks and sandals are just wrong!! (Just sayin')
- I rarely see the bottom of the laundry basket in the summer, so socks are a low priority.
- Well, I don't have 101 reasons (right now) because I have a pile of socks to fold!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
101 Reasons I Hate Socks in Summer
I HATE to fold socks in summer. There is just something wrong about it. Ok, there are many things wrong about it. Here are a few of my reasons.