Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School!

I am super excited for the kids to go back to school. They have been fighting and need to be separated! Lily is trilled to go back to school, and found out yesterday that her BFF is in her class. (Poor teacher!). Nate is excited he got the teacher he wanted and most of his friends in his class. I'm actually excited to get back to work, and am also ready for PTO projects. I love the routine of Fall.
I will have a million things to do once the kids are in school, but at least I won't have them making more messes during the day. I will start canning this week, first green beans, then peaches, pears, applesauce and salsa. It's a ton of work, but well worth it when we are enjoying them the rest of the year.
Happy School Days to you all, and please drive slowly through the school zones and watch for kids!

No comments: