Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scentsy Spirit

At convention, Scentsy Success was giving away sashes to whoever showed Scentsy Spirit. I was the first of the group to get my sash. Prizes were given away to people showing more Scentsy Spirit, so it was important to wear your sash. This is our team at awards night, all dressed up. After we left convention that night, we went to Bubba Gumps for dinner. We had a blast! As we were sitting there eating dinner, a man walked by and told me, "Congratulations on your accomplishments!". I just said, "Thanks!". I guess he thought we were in some pageant because of our sashes. Later that night, walking down the street, we were called Miss America. We all got the giggles and started practicing our princess wave.
A man who worked at the convention center stopped me once during convention, and told me that they had never had such a fun group visit before. It really shows what a great group Scentsy consultants are, and how much fun we really have!!
Are you looking for some fun? Do you need a little "Mommy Money"? Contact me and ask why August is the BEST month of the year to sign up as a Scentsy consultant. And then join me and my team next year in Fort Worth!

No comments: