Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tasty Tuesdays

I'm totally swamped with homework. My instructor handed us another quiz today, due by the end of the week. Like I didn't have enough to finish! So, here's a salad I love to make all summer, especially when the cherry tomatoes are in season. No, we are not having this for dinner, my hubby has been put on KP until I finish all my school work. (Lord help us all!)


Holly's Mediterranean Pasta Salad

1 12 oz package spiral pasta, cooked and cooled
1 cucumber, diced
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 can black olives, sliced
1 1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
8 oz feta cheese, crumbled

Toss all ingredients together (except feta), chill in fridge for two hours or more. Add feta and toss before serving.

No comments: