Friday, February 5, 2010

Star and Rock Star

Today is my 1 year anniversary as a Scentsy Consultant. I love this job and have a great time sharing it with others. I have moved up in rank and am now a Star Consultant. I am thankful for my team and the wonderful group of women who are fellow consultants.

Today I also went to my other job, subbing at my kid's school as a Para Educator. I saw the class of kindergartners that I spent three weeks with last October, and they all came running, yelling "Mrs. Snow"!!! They looked at me like a Rock Star, and I was so happy to see them. They told me I need to come visit their class, and invited me to their Valentine's Party, even bribing me with cookies! I will have to pop my head in their class that day, along with both of my kid's classes.

I am praying that a job will open up for me to be at the school next year. I love being there and love that I get to see my kids while I'm working. I am very blessed that I love both of my jobs!

No comments: