Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful


Today I am thankful that I was able to go on my daughter's field trip. She insisted that someone go with her, and plans were made for my Mom to go with, until my surgery got postponed (my surgeon is stuck in Europe because of the volcanic ash!). First graders are fun, and I love tagging along with her class. I am very blessed that my two jobs allow me the flexibility to do things like field trips. I had to laugh when I noticed that there were three Scentsy consultants on our bus today. But that just goes to show that all three of us were able to have a flexible schedule that allows us to be there for our kids. So when I have a bad day and get frustrated with a volcano in Iceland, I need to remember that I am blessed to have this life and I wouldn't trade this for anything!

No comments: