Thursday, January 21, 2010

Scentsy

Scentsy has a great promotion this month! All hostesses earn double the half prices items. It's not to late to sneak in a home party or a basket party. The scent of the month, berry blush, is my new favorite. The warmer of the month, Hugs and Kisses, is a great Valentine gift.

Next month everything in the fall/winter catalog is 10% off. I'm going to have an end of season sale, and I'll keep you posted on a date for that. The scent of the month for February is Vanilla Suede, and the Paws warmer is super cute!

To encourage you to take advantage of these specials, I am throwing in my own special. Host a party or basket party in January or February and I'll give you a plug in warmer. Contact me to set up your party.

Don't forget you can always order directly from my website by clicking on the ad on the side of the page.

Have a Scentsational Day!

No comments: