I'm not one to make resolutions, but I do think it's important to have goals and purpose. While so many things (health problems) are out of my hands, I hope that by having purpose I can better determine how this next year will go. In the past I have always been optimistic of the coming year, but this year I have deep fears of what is to come. Since I'm such a control freak, I need to remember that God is in control and his plan is better than mine. Here's just a few of my goals for 2010.
- Slow down and enjoy the kids more. While life is always crazy, my kids will never be 9 and 6 again.
- Spend more time with my Grandparents.
- Be more financially responsible.
- Take better care of my own health, so that I can take better care of my family.
- Lean on God more and my own strength less.