Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just Call Me Crazy

It's been super busy around here with school activities, PTO, Scentsy, Kids Club, working at the school, volunteering at the school, field trips.......and the list goes on. And because I am crazy, I bought a box of nectarines yesterday to can. I have never done nectarines, but it was a good price, and I thought it would add some variety to the pantry. As soon as I got home with my box of nectarines, I had a message on my machine that more tomatoes were ready if I wanted them. I am a little obsessed with not letting food go to waste, so I ran over to pick up a couple boxes of tomatoes. Really, like I had nothing better to do. So today I was making more salsa (gotta say it's pretty yummy.....and no I am not sharing!). So this weekend I will be canning nectarines. I have no idea when I will find the time to do this, we have a busy weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments: