Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tasty Tuesday!

Wow, it's been forever since I did a Tasty Tuesday. I can't promise to keep this going, but I had a good one to share today. Last week my nephew Drew (sweet little monkey boy) fell out of his crib, landed on his head, and got a concussion. Marty and Tiffani spent the afternoon in the ER with him, and were pretty stressed. I offered to bring them dinner. It was 4:20 at the time, and I told them I would be there in an hour. Not very smart of me, considering it takes almost a half hour to get to their house. I quick grabbed a cookbook and found my recipe for Bubble Pizza. It's quick, easy, and only takes a few ingredients. I had that thing in the oven in a flash, and hot dinner delivered at 5:35. Not too bad! This is a great one to have the ingredients on hand for those frazzled nights when you are short on time. Enjoy!!


Bubble Pizza

1 can refrigerated Grands biscuits
1 pound ground sausage
1 can spaghetti sauce (or two cans of pizza sauce)
shredded mozzarella cheese (6-8 oz)
Optional - assorted pizza toppings such as olives, peppers, pepperoni....

Brown sausage in a fry pan, add spaghetti sauce. Cut up biscuits into quarters, place in a greased 9x 13 pan. Top with sausage/sauce mix then top with cheese. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. 

1 comment:

Tiff said...

It was very tasty, too! Thank you for bringing dinner!