Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nate Speak

We had Curriculum Night at school this week, one night for Lily and another for Nate. They are both loving their classes and I think it's a good fit for them both. I am always nervous as to what teacher they will get. I pray all summer that the God will give them the best teachers for their personalities. I know my kids are great students, but they are quirky and need teachers who will encourage them. I believe that God answered my prayers and the kids are in the classrooms that are best for them.
When in Nate's classroom the other night, his teacher told me that her family is also big Star Wars fans. And not only Star Wars, but Clone Wars. Nate is obsessed with Clone Wars, and anything Lego Star Wars. He has his own language that I don't understand because I don't watch the show. I was so relieved to hear that his teacher speaks his language! His teacher will understand his Halloween costume! It may sound silly, but God knows what's on my heart, and I am so thankful for answered prayers.

No comments: