Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can I borrow your shoes?

Nate has been growing.....again!! What is up with this kid? Why does he grow so fast? I know this is normal, and I was ok with everything, until today. Nate had holes in two of his three pairs of shoes. So after church today we went to Walmart (not my favorite place, but it's cheap) and looked for shoes. I was getting very frustrated because we only found one pair of size four in the whole isle of boys tennis shoes. Nate was fine with those, but wanted to try the size 5 in another color. They were a little roomy, but fit him. Here's the scary part.....they fit me too! I wear a 6 1/2 womens, which is the same as a boys size 5. Seriously!! He is 8 for goodness sakes, and he has the same size feet as me. I kinda like the keds he picked out, would it be weird if I borrowed them sometime?

No comments: