Friday, February 20, 2009

Translaters anyone?

I have aliens in my house and they speak strange languages. Lily came running up to me tonight and told me something about a blue penguin, and then her penguin turned yellow. Can anyone out there translate the language of Club Penguin for me? Nate is worse with Toon Town. He talks about defeating CFO's and taking down cog buildings. Dan is just as addicted and they work together gathering true friends to get jelly beans and finish toon tasks. Last week they were really excited that Dan earned a cool drop gag. Seriously, I need a translater!

2 comments:

Renae said...

I hear ya Holly.. I get the same thing over here. Maybe we should create a devise that translates kid speak... if you figure it out could you let me know?

Love my babes said...

I don't get it either. I tell them to ask their dad aka I am not a cool mom.