Tuesday, March 31, 2009

13 More Credits

I had a difficult time last quarter. I had three classes totaling 13 credits. Every week I had to write out my assignments by the day they were due so that I could keep track and not fall behind. I have to admit that I let my house fall to the wayside and my kids were watching way too much TV. But.....I got a 4.0 again last quarter! Insert Happy Dance!! I was pretty sure that I was getting all A's, but had to wait until grades were posted today. While I am proud of myself for this accomplishment, I have been very frustrated the last two weeks. I found out from the college that one of my classes that I took 13 years ago doesn't count, and I have to take an extra class spring quarter if I want to graduate. So here I go again, 13 credits. I am not looking forward to it because I know how hard it was for me last quarter. So pray for me. Pray for my hubby that he will give me grace when I tell him that I didn't fix dinner. Pray that my children will not be scarred by the massive amounts of TV that they will be watching. I just have to tell myself that it's only 12 weeks, and then I will be done, FOREVER!

No comments: