Monday, March 30, 2009

5 Questions, and no tagging

My sister in law Tiffani over at Still Seeking Sanity posted this little questionnaire and DIDN'T tag anyone, but asked people to play along. I understand that people get mad when you tag them, so I will play along and if you want, post your answers on your blog.

What gets you up in the morning?

My alarm clock, if Lily hasn't already come in to shove something in my face. Last week I woke up before 7am to Lily shoving tights in my face, asking for help. I knew what she wanted to wear that day (a new shirt) and told her to go find some pants and leave me alone.

What scares you and how often do you think about it?

I am scared of something happening to my kids. Predators, accidents, you name it, it scares me. Also, something happening to Dan while he is at work. He has many dangers at work and I'm always afraid when he is gone.

How important is making a home to you?

This is very important to me. I want my home to be a place where everyone feels welcome and my kids feel safe. I like to have cookies baked and home cooked meals. I'm really a home body and I like to have my house feel cozy. I don't need fancy things (they will just get broken), and I would rather have a warm comfortable feel to the house. And of course I love it to smell good and I love my Scentsy!!!

Where in the world would you like to travel next?

We really want to go to California and take the kids to Lego Land. We had planned to do it last year, but after our trip to Silverwood in Idaho, we realized that Lily was just not big enough to ride the big roller coaster. (She was crushed!). Since college took over this year, we might still try for fall or next spring. Dan really wants just him and I to go to Las Vegas, since both of us have never been. I have been dreaming of a cruise, but my sailor hubby isn't excited about going back on a boat during his time off.

For fun, what's your favorite anti aging skin product?

Me, I'm too young for that stuff! Just kidding, I really like dove pro age night cream that I put under my eyes at night.

No comments: