Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Me Stressed? Never!

Last week was insane, and when I thought this week would be better, God laughed! Things keep popping up that I'm having a hard time saying no to. On top of everyday things, school, housework, etc, I'm trying to clean the trailer and pack it up for camping this weekend. And when I stock the trailer, I STOCK the trailer. On every other camping trip, I have made cookies, rolls, cinnamon rolls, salads, hamburger patties, and the list goes on. This time, it's store bought cookies, chips and deli salad! I'm also in the middle of a big test for one of my classes. I have to write a paragraph about 25 different people in the book I read. I'm on 17........it's been tedious! I have assignments due this weekend (online) that I need to get done before we leave also. So wish me sanity and sunshine for the weekend!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You should have sunshine, but I can't promise sanity! Don't think we'll make it this year, we've got a busy weekend. Enjoy the relaxing break!

Love my babes said...

I too wish you sunshine but can't send you sanity since I have none of my own. HOpe you finish your report!