Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Poem

My kids made me some great presents at school. I have to share the poem that Nate wrote!

My Mom

My mom is always making me feel better when I am sick
My mom is always pretty and nice, and that's the truth
My mom is always doing baskets for the teachers on half days
But my mom is never making me eat yucky food.

My mom is always wearing a bandanna when we go camping
My mom is always making the best cookies in the world
My mom is always making the best brownies in the world
But my mom is never forgetting to plant food in the garden.

My mom is always getting me good toys for me for my B-day
My mom is always the best mom in the world
My mom is always nice to Lily and me
But my mom is never mean to me and Lily.

Happy Mothers Day 2009
Love, Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome!!!
Stephana