Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wannabe Stauffer

It's pick on Tarah week. Yes its an official week, it's on my calendar! On Monday Tiff picked on Tarah with her Not Me Monday post. Click on that highlighted spot to read that post. Today I picked on Tarah at my Grandparent's 60th Anniversary Party. My Grandma wanted a way to distinguish who was family at the party. Ten years ago at the 50th, we all had to wear teal tee-shirts. We all hated those shirts, but went along for Grandma's sake. So when Grandma started talking tee-shirts again, I jumped in with the idea that name tag buttons would work. I color coded each family unit so that everyone could tell who belonged to who. Hang in there, we are almost to the Tarah part. So Tarah has always wanted to be a Stauffer, so I made her a special button that said Wannabe Stauffer. Tarah proudly wore her button today, until she went to the punch table. The sweet little old lady pouring the punch told Tarah that she had a beautiful name. Wannabe, what a beautiful name! Sorry, Tarah, that name is now stuck. Oh, and if you hear screaming in a little bit......it's Tarah finally reading Tiff's Not Me Monday post. He he he he! Love you Tarah, even if you are not family!

1 comment:

Shari Archer said...

Oh My GOODNESS!!! That is hilarious! Sorry Tarah, you now have a new name and a good one at that! Holly, that is sooo funny!!!