Monday, October 27, 2008

Sassy Pants

Yesterday I was on the computer for a long, long, long time looking for a research topic for Biology. Not the most exciting thing to do, and it's stressing me out that I haven't picked a topic. Nate kept bugging me, and I kept telling him I was working on homework. After awhile I decided that I needed music to help my brain function, and was working on itunes to get an upbeat play list to keep me going. Nate checked in again with me and said, "Aren't you supposed to be working on homework?". Thanks Mr. Sassy Pants! While I was doing this, Dan was working on building steps for the hay wagon for tomorrow's Harvest Festival at school. Nate was checking in with him to make sure the steps were sturdy. Thanks kiddo for keeping us in line....now go do your homework!!!!

No comments: