Monday, August 3, 2009

A Word From My Sponsor

This commercial break is brought to you by Scentsy. No, Scentsy does not pay for advertising on this blog, but it is my business and pays me, so.....it's my official sponsor.

Scentsy is having a great sale for the month of August. Almost everything in the spring/summer catalog is 10% off. August is a great time to stock up on your favorite scents, or snatch an extra warmer for your bathroom. August's scent of the month is Tangerine Tango, which has been a huge hit.
Also, Scentsy is discontinuing 41 scents to make room for new scents in the fall/winter catalog. Along with the scents, they are discontinuing some of the warmers and plug in warmers. As soon as all these discontinued items are gone, they are gone for good.
If you happen to be visiting the Northwest Washington Fair in Lynden on Tuesday August 18th, come find my Scentsy booth in the Commercial building and see what Scentsy is all about!
So check out my website by clicking on the Scentsy add on the right side of the blog. Or, give me a call to book a party or basket party.....or just to talk shop about Scentsy!
The first 5 people to visit my website, check out the products, then e-mail me their favorite scent along with their mailing address (e-mail link is on my Scentsy web site), I will send them a free car candle in their favorite scent!

We now return to regular programing.

No comments: