Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It helps when you read the whole book.....

When Dan is home, he is in charge of reading to Lily at night. I feel this is good bonding time, and Lily loves the voices he does (I'm a little teapot cracks me up!). The other night he came in the office after reading to Lily and told me the new book I bought sucked. I got a little worried, because I had not read that book yet. So I grabbed the book and quickly read it. Then I turned to him and asked why it sucked. He told me that they never solved the problem in the book. I opened the book and showed him the page where they solved the problem. Dan then said, "Oh, I must have missed that page." I laughed (with him, not at him!). Moral of the story, if you are reading a book that doesn't make sense, make sure you read ALL the pages!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

You are supposed to be doing homework, not blogging!! Get to it, young lady!!!!

Dan said...

Umm..... Like you're one to scold; Tracie!!!!!