Friday, April 10, 2009

My new classes

I'm done with my first week of spring quarter. My classes this quarter should be interesting. First is Art, which is online (studying the principles of art, not actually doing any art). While I think that I will learn many terms about art, the assigned reading is already a bit tedious. Then on campus I have an Interdisciplinary Study class (IDS) that is about Science and Gender. That one is going to be very interesting, full of discussions. And my other class on campus is Language and Literature for Children. I deal with that every day, so I will enjoy that one.
So wish me luck this quarter. Hopefully I will be able to write meaningful papers and not loose my mind in all the writing I have to do. Maybe by the end of the quarter I will be able to tell you how gender affects art and the language and literature of children!

No comments: