Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mother's Day Special


With Mother's Day only 18 days away, I am doing a Mother's Day Special with Scentsy. I will put together a cute Mother's Day basket filled with a plug in warmer, a bar of scent and car candle for the fabulous price of only $25! You can pick your warmer and scent from my stock on hand, or let me do my magic and find the perfect combination that your Mom will love. I will even throw in a Mother's Day card if you need one. Click on my Scentsy picture on the side of the blog to check out the products, then contact me to get your basket. Or maybe you would love a basket of Scentsy for Mother's Day? Drop some not so subtle hints to have your hubby give me a call and I'll set him up with the perfect gift.
*Price varies for delivery or shipping outside of Whatcom County.

No comments: