Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wow, 200 Posts!

I am slightly amazed that I have done 200 posts since September. Really, like I don't have better things to do. So, I will make a list of what I should have been doing instead of blogging.

  • Clean my refridgerator
  • Finish putting all the photos in the albums
  • Shave my legs more than once a week
  • Organize my office
  • Paint my bedroom (hey, I've gone almost 6 years with white walls, why not another 6?)
  • Strip wallpaper from the kitchen
  • Getting off my butt and go for a walk
  • Meet friends for coffee
  • Play monopoly with the kids
  • Canned more salsa (a must for this fall!)
  • Make more jams
  • Mop my floor, even though it never looks clean!
  • Finished homework in a more timely manner
  • Clean my curtains
Ok, so I could go on forever. Blogging is much more fun than most of these (I don't turn down coffee with friends!).

2 comments:

Love my babes said...

Don't get me started on the things I should be doing instead of blogging or facebook. Congrats on your 200th post!

Tiff said...

HeeHee! Oh, the things I could have gotten done instead of blogging...

But this is way more fun!