Friday, July 17, 2009

Home Again

Yikes what a crazy week. The kids and I went to Adrian Oregon to visit my Dad and Step-Mom. We had a great time, and I have fun pictures that I'll get to tomorrow. The drive today took 11 hours, and I'm beat. I'm sitting at the computer and I still feel like I'm moving.....really weird.
One quick story to get you ready for pictures and stories tomorrow. My Dad loves to make pancakes, and so he made some every morning we were there. Yesterday I was in the shower while Dad and the kids started dishing up. When I sat down, there was only one fork left, so I grabbed it and buttered up my pancakes. I was just about to take a bite when Nate blabbed that Lily had dropped that fork and Bridget (the dog) had licked it. Needless to say that Bridget got to eat those pancakes, and I got a new plate (and fork).

No comments: