Friday, July 31, 2009

Wow, 300 Posts!

I can't believe that I hit 300 posts yesterday without noticing. I thought I would do a highlight reel of the best posts. Thing is, what I think is great is not always what you all think is great. My traffic reader tells me the most popular blog posts and so far the one that is hit every week is Flagellated Sperm, seriously! Click HERE to read that one. Or my Captain Underpants story that gets a hit almost every week. Click HERE for that story. I won't give you the link to my rant titled Homework Sucks, because it was just that, a rant. But it is the third most hit post on my blog. I guess I was not alone in that rant. My favorite post was Dear Snowmommy letter. Click HERE to read that one. We are still laughing about that one! Thanks everyone for following along in my journey. I know it's not always funny (like Tiffani's blog) but I appreciate your comments.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Congratulations on 300 posts! WooHoo!

Dan said...

Glad I was you favorite so far!! 143!!!!