Friday, July 3, 2009

We are home!


Yippee we are home! It was a long, but fun trip, but I'm glad to be home. I walked in the door to a sparkly clean kitchen, thanks to my sister in law Tiffani and my Mom.(Thank you, thank you, thank you!) I guess it's a good thing I told them where the key was hidden. The funny thing is that I had hid my car keys behind the bottle of bleach, thinking that NOBODY would check there. Of course in her search for cleaning products, Tiffani found my car keys. She was nice enough to get into the car and leave a note saying that she wouldn't be mean enough to do anything bad to the car. She did have me scared after reading her blog and seeing pictures of the inside of my new car! While Tiffani was here cleaning, Tracie came by for a visit to get paybacks for the toilet I left on her porch for her 40th birthday. Tracie moved my rolling pins to my bed, made a cute little statue in the bathroom, and did a little redecorating. I'm sure I have not found everything....yet. The picture is of Tracie's little statue. I'll put up pictures of the trip tomorrow. Right now there is a HUGE pile of laundry calling my name!

2 comments:

DJan said...

Welcome home! Just in time to get read for the Fourth and get some R&R, right? Thanks for sharing!

Tiff said...

OK, actually, Tracie's original statue was a LOT cooler than that one, but when she left and shut the door, the whole thing fell over and spilled Pert Plus all over the floor. I cleaned that up and did this one, my talents are not nearly as great as our dear Tracie, but at least it's not on the floor!