Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Makeup and Hollywood


Lily had her friend Rylee over today. They were playing in the bathroom, putting clips in their hair. Then they come out with makeup on. This SHOULD have been a red flag for me, but Lily has a small collection of her own makeup and is allowed to play with it. If I would have looked closer, I would have realized that the pink on her eyes was lip gloss, MY lip gloss. Lily and Rylee had gotten into my makeup. Lily knows better and tells me that Rylee made her do it. Just like last night her friend Liam got the sugar for the tea party, but Liam doesn't know where the sugar is. I'm starting to see a trend here. Then Lily asks when we are going to Hollywood to see Hannah Montana. Oh Boy, are we in trouble now.

4 comments:

Stephana said...

hahahahahaha :)

Tiff said...

I'm laughing so hard, and crying a little, too! Oh, Lily!

DJan said...

What *I* thought of when I read this blog was you saying, "let me take a picture of this; I know just what to do with it."

She actually did a great job (but don't tell her I said so.)

Love my babes said...

Kolette thinks pink lip gloss looks beautiful on her eyes. She and Lily would NOT be a good combo if left alone. Very cute pic she did do a good job of staying in the lines;o)