Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside


All quarter long I dreamed of this week. I would be done with school, and the kids would have one week left. I would get all my projects done, and all my last minute shopping. Then the snow came. I'm stuck at home, getting most of my projects done, but am not leaving the house. I ran out of the special tape I am using for all the calenders, so I'm at a standing point there, and a I need to get last minute stocking stuffers (without the kids of course). I'm guessing they won't have school tomorrow, and if it's still cancelled through Friday, their teacher's won't get their Christmas presents, and I won't have any time alone to finish my shopping. Grrrrrrr. Here's the snow we got so far, it's still snowing and the wind is blowing.....walking in a winter wonderland.



No comments: