Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged Again!


I got tagged again! Problem is that it's the same one as before, and you all have seen my 4th picture in my 4th file. So.... I'm going to pick a picture from this past weekend. We spent the weekend at Birch Bay in a condo. It was nice to have quiet family time without interruption. We played in the hot tub on our deck, and watched a beautiful sunset. A Wonderful weekend until....Dan and I got violently ill on Monday morning. Not a fun day. We could hardly move, besides running to the bathroom, and we had to pack up the condo and go home. We took turns driving, and I'm thankful that God gave me the strength to make it home! The next day I had a big presentation for one of my classes, and I had to finish up my handout. I was weak and had no energy, but managed to do my presentation, then go home. Last night as I was making cookies for church, cooking dinner, and finishing another presentation, Nate got sick. Seriously. This is what I have had nightmares about all quarter. So, I took care of Nate, called Mom, and she was able to take him today while I went to school. Nate is feeling better today, and so far Lily is fine. I somehow managed through my biggest fear this quarter, having major projects due, and sickness at the same time. I am so grateful for my Mom! I have only two days left in this quarter and I'm done......until January.

No comments: