Friday, December 26, 2008

Sharing the Love





Tiffani at Still Seeking Sanity (also known as my sister in law) hit me with this cute award. Thanks for the love! I'm supposed to blog about my top 5 addictions (only 5!!).


1. Lands End Overstocks.....mainly the shoes, but also the coats, swim suits, and kids clothes. I spend hours searching the site looking for deals!


2. Bath and Body Works soaps (yes Tiffani admitted to this one too!)....I love everything, and stock up at their sales....they also send me way too many coupons for my own good.


3. Mochas!!! Very bad addiction to those. I must have my morning mocha.....seriously!


4. Top Chef....boy I miss it when it's not in season. Dan bought me the Top Chef cookbook for Christmas....don't know if I will ever try anything that fancy, but hey, it's fun to look at!


5. Bargains, any good deal, clearance racks, door busters....it truly is an addiction.


I pass the Fabulous Award to..


Renae at A Walk in My Shoes

Lisa at It's Miller Time

Jaimie at Jaimstar

Jenn at The Samuelsens

Kristy at Kristy and Family


No comments: