Saturday, December 6, 2008

New MP3 player

Dan gave me my Christmas present early because he was leaving for work. He bought me an 8G MP3 player this is similar to his. I was excited because my ipod shuffle only holds 250 songs, and I have long out grown that number on my itunes. So this music player is a different brand, and promised to be compatible with my itunes. I put in the installation disk, and it grabbed most of my music, but not all. It took some playing around, but I finally figured out how to transfer the music onto the player itself. Problem is, it says it will take 147 days 8 hours and 23 minutes. I think I might need some technical help around here......I don't think I'm doing this right! I mean seriously, Christmas will be over before my Christmas music makes it on the silly thing!

No comments: