Wednesday, December 17, 2008

There may be more than Dr. Seuss in my head!

Grades were posted this morning, and I got online as soon as I woke up to check it out. In both my classes I got A's!!! Happy Dance time! I can't believe I got a 4.0, I didn't even get close to that my first time around at college. This is great because it will raise my GPA. Right now it's a 3.3. I was really doubting that I would get an A in biology, but she told us that there were points left up to her discretion. I did do some extra credit, and rarely missed a class, so she must have looked at effort. The funny thing is that when I started the quarter, my goal was just to survive without failing. It was about half way through that I realized that I could get good grades. My perspective has changed now, and my goal is to raise my GPA to at least a 3.5 by the time I graduate. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Yeah! Congrats! I always knew you were one smart cookie.

Love ya,

Tiff said...

Congratulations!!! Now I know who to go to when I can't explain the life cycle of moss to my kids...

Joni said...

CONGRATULATIONS you ROCK STAR!!!! You're awesome!!!!!!!! Love you!