- I am capable of balancing home and school.
- My kids are fine with going to Grandma's house once a week, and I need to get over my Mommy guilt.
- I can't say yes to everything.
- The world won't stop if I tell someone no.
- Even if I feel foolish at school, my friends and family are proud of me.
- My love of writing never went away.....although it's been in years since I have written anything but a Christmas letter.
- Biology is humorous...who knew about the barnacle?
- Although my Biology class was meant to explain evolution, it gave me a bigger picture of the complexities that God created.
- I still can't draw. If you want colored drawings of sea life, ask my children.
- I still haven't found anyone who can explain the life cycle of moss to me!
- My house may be a disaster, but I'm capable of good grades.
- I can master new things on the computer, like power point.
- I need to get over my stubborn self and go to the doctor if I am really sick.
- My Mom is wonderful (Yes, I already knew that)!
- And most importantly, I didn't do this on my own.
- 2 Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.
Monday, December 8, 2008
In my Education class, we are being reflective of our journey this quarter. I thought I would look back on the quarter as a whole and see what I have learned.