Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankfulness Day 4

Today I am very thankful for my hubby of 10 years. He has made many sacrifices for our family, missed many holidays, but is dedicated to provide for us. Dan is a tankerman on oil barges and is gone for 40 days at a time, then home for 40 days. Right now he is doing schooling for his captains/mate's license, and has been gone for most of this month. I can't wait to see him next week! This has been a hard time with him gone for schooling, but it will get him up the ladder in his career. I am thankful that Dan works so hard so that I have been able to stay home with the kids for the last 8 years. He is a great father, and a fun uncle. He loves to go camping..... although he's staying in the trailer right now and is getting tired of it! I am thankful for the hubby I have, and the hard worker he is.

No comments: